Click a Microsoft Security course title below to view class details and dates:
Microsoft Security Training for Employees and Individuals in the Fremont area
Data Creative provides live, instructor-led Microsoft Security classes. Microsoft offers a range of security products designed to protect companies from various threats by detecting and preventing malware, ransomware, and other malicious activities.
Microsoft Security Training for Private Groups in the Fremont area
Data Creative can deliver live, in-person Microsoft Security classes to your group at your location in the Fremont, California area. Our instructors will go onsite to deliver standard or customized classes to meet your needs, schedule and budget. Contact Data Creative today to learn more about our private group training capabilities.
Fremont Microsoft Security Classes
Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
SC-900 Exam — 1 Day
This one-day instructor-led course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
SC-100 Exam — 4 Days
This four-day instructor-led course prepares students with the background to design and evaluate cybersecurity strategies in the following areas: Zero Trust, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC), security operations (SecOps), and data and applications. Students will also learn how to design and architect solutions using zero trust principles and specify security requirements for cloud infrastructure in different service models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Build an overall security strategy and architecture
- Design a security operations strategy
- Design an identity security strategy
- Evaluate a regulatory compliance strategy
- Evaluate security posture and recommend technical strategies to manage risk
- Understand architecture best practices and how they are changing with the Cloud
- Design a strategy for securing server and client endpoints
- Design a strategy for securing PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS services
- Specify security requirements for applications
- Design a strategy for securing data
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
SC-200 Exam — 4 Days
This four-day instructor-led course will help you learn how to investigate, respond to, and hunt for threats using Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, and Microsoft 365 Defender. In this course you will learn how to mitigate cyberthreats using these technologies. Specifically, you will configure and use Azure Sentinel as well as utilize Kusto Query Language (KQL) to perform detection, analysis, and reporting. The course was designed for people who work in a Security Operations job role and helps learners prepare for the exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst.
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Create queries for Microsoft Sentinel using Kusto Query Language (KQL)
- Configure your Microsoft Sentinel environment
- Connect logs to Microsoft Sentinel
- Create detections and perform investigations using Microsoft Sentinel
- Perform threat hunting in Microsoft Sentinel
Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
SC-300 Exam — 4 Days
This four-day instructor-led course explores how to design, implement, and operate an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure AD. Learn to manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications. You will also learn to provide seamless experiences and self-service management capabilities for all users. Finally, learn to create adaptive access and governance of your identity and access management solutions ensuring you can troubleshoot, monitor, and report on your environment. The Identity and Access Administrator may be a single individual or a member of a larger team. Learn how this role collaborates with many other roles in the organization to drive strategic identity projects. The end goal is to provide you knowledge to modernize identity solutions, to implement hybrid identity solutions, and to implement identity governance.
- Explore Identity in Azure AD
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an Identity Governance strategy
Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
SC-400 Exam — 4 Days
This four-day instructor-led course will help you learn how to protect information in your Microsoft 365 deployment. This course focuses on data governance and information protection within your organization. The course covers implementation of data loss prevention policies, sensitive information types, sensitivity labels, data retention policies and Microsoft message encryption among other related topics. The course was designed for the Information Protection Administrator job role. A person in this role plans and implements controls that meet organizational data compliance needs. They are responsible for translating requirements and compliance controls into technical implementation. The course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam (SC-400).
- Implement Information Protection in Microsoft Purview
- Implement Data Loss Prevention
- Implement Data Lifecycle and Records Management