Who should take this course?
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Design, implement and manage hybrid network connections
- Design and implement core Azure networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing and load balancing in Azure
- Secure and monitor networks
- Design and implement private access to Azure Services
1 – Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
- Explore Azure Virtual Networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design name resolution for your Virtual Network
- Enable Cross-VNet connectivity with peering
- Implement virtual network traffic routing
- Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT
2 – Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
- Design and implement Azure VPN Gateway
- Connect networks with Site-to-site VPN connections
- Connect devices to networks with Point-to-site VPN connections
- Connect remote resources by using Azure Virtual WANs
- Create a network virtual appliance (NVA) in a virtual hub
3 – Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
- Explore Azure ExpressRoute
- Design an ExpressRoute deployment
- Configure peering for an ExpressRoute deployment
- Connect an ExpressRoute circuit to a VNet
- Connect geographically dispersed networks with ExpressRoute global reach
- Improve data path performance between networks with ExpressRoute FastPath
- Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
4 – Load balancing non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Explore load balancing
- Design and implement Azure load balancer using the Azure portal
- Explore Azure Traffic Manager
5 – Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Design Azure application gateway
- Configure Azure application gateway
- Design and configure Azure front door
6 – Design and implement network security
- Secure your virtual networks in the Azure portal
- Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
- Deploy Network Security Groups by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement Azure Firewall
- Working with Azure Firewall Manager
- Implement a Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door
7 – Design and implement private access to Azure Services
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Define Private Link Service and private endpoint
- Integrate Private Link with DNS
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
8 – Design and implement network monitoring
- Monitor your networks with Azure Monitor
- Monitor your networks with Azure Network Watcher
More Azure Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company