Who should take this course?
Students for AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop are interested in delivering applications on Azure Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments. As an Azure Virtual Desktop administrator, you will closely with the Azure Administrators and Architects, along with Microsoft 365 Administrators. Azure Virtual Desktop administrator responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure. They also create session host images, implement and manage FSLogix, monitor Azure Virtual Desktop performance, and automate Azure Virtual Desktop management tasks.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Select an appropriate licensing model for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Implement networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Manage Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Create and manage session host images
- Implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure user Azure Virtual Desktop experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Monitor and manage Azure Virtual Desktop performance
1 – Plan an Azure Virtual Desktop Implementation
- Azure Virtual Desktop Architecture
- Design the Azure Virtual Desktop architecture
- Design for user identities and profiles
2 – Implement an Azure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Implement and manage networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Implement and manage storage for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Create and configure host pools and session hosts
- Create and manage session host image
3 – Manage Access and Security
- Manage access
- Manage security
4 – Manage User Environments and Apps
- Implement and manage FSLogix
- Configure user experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
5 – Monitor and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
- Plan and implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Automate Azure Virtual Desktop management tasks
- Monitor and manage performance and health
More Azure Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company