Who should take this course?
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam. Students should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
The Training Covers These Topics:
1 – Create Azure App Service web apps
- Explore Azure App Service
- Configure web app settings
- Scale apps in Azure App Service
- Explore Azure App Service deployment slots
2 – Implement Azure functions
- Explore Azure Functions
- Develop Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
3 – Develop solutions that use Blob storage
- Explore Azure Blob storage
- Manage the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Work with Azure Blob storage
4 – Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB
- Explore Azure Cosmos DB
- Implement partitioning in Azure Cosmos DB
- Work with Azure Cosmos DB
5 – Implement infrastructure as a service solutions
- Provision virtual machines in Azure
- Create and deploy Azure Resource Manager templates
- Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
- Run container images in Azure Container Instances
6 – Implement user authentication and authorization
- Explore the Microsoft identity platform
- Implement authentication by using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Implement shared access signatures
- Explore Microsoft Graph
7 – Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Implement managed identities
- Implement Azure App Configuration
8 – Implement API Management
- Explore API Management
9 – Develop event-based solutions
- Explore Azure Event Grid
- Explore Azure Event Hubs
10 – Develop message-based solutions
- Discover Azure message queues
11 – Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Monitor app performance
12 – Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
More Azure Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company