Who should take this course?
The audience for this course is data professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure. This course is also valuable for data architects and application developers who need to understand what technologies are available for the data platform with Azure and how to work with those technologies through applications.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Plan, deploy and configure Azure SQL offerings
- Monitor database performance and tune a database and queries for optimum performance
- Plan and configure a High Availability Solution
1 – Introduction to Azure Database Administration
- Prepare to maintain SQL databases on Azure
2 – Plan and Implement Data Platform Resources
- Deploy IaaS solutions with Azure SQL
- Deploy PaaS solutions with Azure SQL
- Evaluate strategies for migrating to Azure SQL
- Migrate SQL workloads to Azure SQL Databases
- Migrate SQL workloads to Azure Managed Instances
3 – Implement a Secure Environment for a Database Service
- Configure database authentication and authorization
- Protect data in-transit and at rest
- Implement compliance controls for sensitive data
4 – Monitor and Optimize Operational Resources
- Describe performance monitoring
- Configure SQL Server resources for optimal performance
- Configure databases for optimal performance
5 – Optimize Query Performance
- Explore query performance optimization
- Explore performance-based database design
- Evaluate performance improvements
6 – Automate database tasks
- Automate deployment of database resources
- Create and manage SQL Agent jobs
- Manage Azure PaaS tasks using automation
7 – Plan and Implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Strategies
- IaaS Platform and Database Tools for HADR
- PaaS Platform and Database Tools for HADR
- Database Backup and Recovery
More SQL Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company