Who should take this course?
The Project Management Professional® PMP certification demonstrates to employers, customers, and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience, and skills to bring projects to successful completion. This course is suited for mid-career professionals (3+ years), with minimum work experience requirements to satisfy exam eligibility. See the prerequisites section for more details.
- You are required to have at least 35 contact hours of formal project management education to be eligible for the PMP Certification Exam. In addition, you need to meet one of the following sets of educational and professional requirements:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or global equivalent AND at least 36 months of unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- A high school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent AND at least 60 months of unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- The 35 contact hours requirement is satisfied by the Project Management Academy PMP training course. Project Management Academy is a PMI Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Reduce complexity and confusion of how to best study to pass the PMP exam
- Prepare to take and pass the PMP certification exam
- Optimize PMP exam prep study plans to meet the needs of busy professionals
- Reduce anxiety associated with becoming a PMP credential holder
- Enhance skills to improve individual performance, project and business outcomes, continuous improvement
- All of our PMP exam prep courses are taught by expert and PMI-approved instructors and fulfill the PMI-required 35 contact hours of project management training. In addition to the PMP training course, you will also receive the following with 6-months of access to an extensive online PMP training portal upon registration:
- 12+ Hours of supplemental deep dive video lectures
- A full-length mock PMP exam via Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations and instructor-led review session PMP Training Support including post-class tutoring webinars, discussion boards, and application resources
- 2000+ Practice PMP exam questions in an Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations
- Digital downloads of all course materials including PMP Exam Prep Strategy Guide, PMP exam prep exercises, games, quick study guides, PMP terms flashcards, Formulas Cheat Sheets, Primary Inputs, Tools & Techniques, and Outputs (ITTOs) Reference Guide, Sample Project Documents
- 100% Money Back Guarantee**
- The PMI® Authorized PMP Exam Prep Student Manual
1 – The PMI Project Management Mindset*
This bonus lesson level-sets students on the underpinnings of project management and agile to ensure full comprehension of the subsequent training topics. Students with many years of project management experience benefit from this lesson as it instills the PMI-defined ways of describing project management, which is what is tested on the PMP exam.
2 – Creating a High-Performing Team
This lesson focuses on the people involved to make projects successful. Critical concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: building a team, defining ground rules, negotiating project agreements, empowering and training team members and stakeholders, managing in a virtual environment, and building a shared understanding of project goals to drive towards project success.
3 – Starting the Project
This lesson focuses on planning a project. Key concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: determining appropriate project methodology and practices, planning and managing project scope, budget, and schedule, establishing quality standards, defining project activities, managing project procurement, and establishing project governance and closure practices.
4 – Doing the Work
This lesson focuses on project execution. Important concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: assessing and managing risk and issues, delivering business value, managing stakeholder communications, creating project artifacts, managing project changes, and planning for project continuity.
5 – Keeping the Team On Track
This lesson focuses on leadership and collaboration. Major concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: learning leadership styles to encourage team performance, supporting issue mitigation to enable the team’s best work, navigating conflict management, promoting team collaboration, supporting mentorship and applying emotional intelligence.
6 – Keeping the Business In Mind
This lesson focuses on project compliance and outcomes. Essential concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: managing compliance requirements, evaluating and delivering project benefits and value, addressing internal and external business changes, supporting organizational change, and employing continuous process improvement.
7 – Preparing for The PMP Exam*
This bonus lesson focuses on getting you ready to pass your PMP exam. Review what to expect on the exam, preparation tips, application and certification maintenance guidance, and an overview of the Supplemental Study Resources available.
8 – Notes
*Lessons marked with the asterisk* are only available to Project Management Academy students and is proprietary pedagogy based on 10+ years of helping students pass the PMP exam on their first try!
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, PMI-PBA, The PMI TALENT TRIANGLE and the PMI Talent Triangle logo, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. | Project Management Academy, an Educate 360 brand is PMI ATP Provider ID #3348.
**To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete a full-length mock exam and three full-length practice exams from our online portal. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the PMP exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, you will be refunded in full your tuition payment. More details provided at the time of the course.
More IT Certification Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company