Who should take this course?
The CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders responsible for applying best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Successfully pass the CCSP exam.
- Understand the fundamentals of the cloud computing architecture framework.
- Understand security challenges associated with different types of cloud services.
- Identify and evaluate security risks for their organization’s cloud environments.
- Select and implement appropriate controls to ensure secure implementation of cloud services.
- Thoroughly understand the 6 essential core domains of the CCSP common body of knowledge: 1. Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements 2. Cloud Data Security 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security 4. Cloud Application Security 5. Operations 6. Legal & Compliance
1 – Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Cloud Computing Security Concepts
- Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Trusted Cloud Services
2 – Cloud Data Security
- CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Data Security Strategies
- Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Protecting Privacy and PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- Data Rights Management
- Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
3 – Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Cloud Infrastructure Risks
- Designing and Planning Security Controls
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
4 – Cloud Application Security
- The Need for Security Awareness and Training in application Security
- Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Verified Secure Software
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Process
- Secure SDLC
- Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Secure IAM (Identity and Access Management) Solutions
5 – Operations
- Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Installation and Configuration of Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Running Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Managing Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Installation and Configuration of Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Running Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Managing Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Compliance with Regulations and Controls
- Risk Assessment for Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Collection, Acquisition, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Managing Communication with Stakeholders
6 – Legal and Compliance
- Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Relevant Privacy and PII Laws and Regulations
- Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Vendor Management
More IT Certification Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company