Who should take this course?
This course is designed for anyone who needs an understanding of IT Service Management to help deliver better value to customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Learn the common language of IT service management
- Understand how value streams increase speed and efficiency
- Consider external and internal perspectives and stakeholders for a holistic approach to value co-creation and service delivery.
- Understand how modern IT and digital service organizations can work more efficiently and effectively
- Adopt and adapt processes and practices in line with an organization’s goals and objectives
- Manage pressure to increase speed to value and speed to market for IT-enabled products and services
- Balance legacy systems while tackling increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA).
1 – ITIL 4 Overview
- Introduction to ITIL
- Key Concepts of ITIL
2 – The ITIL Framework
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
3 – The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep It Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
4 – The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- The Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
5 – Key ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Problem Management
6 – Other ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
More IT Certification Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company