Who should take this course?
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft
1 – Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe security and compliance concepts and methodologies
- Describe identity concepts
2 – Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe the basic services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
3 – Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe the basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe the security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe the security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe the threat protection capabilities of Microsoft 365 Defender
4 – Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
- Describe the compliance management capabilities of Microsoft
- Describe the compliance management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the information protection and governance capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the insider risk capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the resource governance capabilities in Azure
More Microsoft Security Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company