Who should take this course?
This course is targeted to those looking to familiarize themselves with the skills and knowledge to aligned to a Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator using Azure Active Directory and other across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. This is a broad audience that may include cloud administrators, security engineers, new or existing IT professionals, or students that have an interest in identity and access management solutions. The person taking this content should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and some knowledge of Microsoft 365 and wants to understand how Microsoft implements identity and access solutions in the cloud.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governance strategy
1 – Explore Identity in Azure AD
- What is identity in Azure
2 – Implement an identity management solution
- Configure and manage Azure Active Directory
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
3 – Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Plan and implement multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer conditional access
- Manage identity protection
- Implement access management for Azure resources
4 – Implement access management for apps
- Plan and design the integration of Enterprise Apps for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of Enterprise Apps and configure for SSO
- Implement app registration
5 – Plan and implement an Identity Governance strategy
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manager access reviews
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure Active Directory
More Microsoft Security Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company