The Power BI in a Day course is designed for beginners and intermediate users of Power BI.
- Knowledge of how to get started with using Power BI for Analytics
- Gain confidence in building and servicing basic Power BI solutions for your organization
- Understand how to connect, import, and transform data from a variety of sources
- Enabling a culture of self-serve BI throughout the organization
- Better understand how to explore data with powerful visualization tools to build stunning reports
- Understand how to share dashboards with your team and publish them to the web
Accessing & Preparing data
- Data Set
- Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Desktop – Accessing Data
- Power BI Desktop – Data Preparation
Data Modeling and Exploration
- Power BI Desktop – Data Modeling and Exploration
- Power BI Desktop – Data Exploration Continued
- Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Desktop – Data Visualization
Publishing & Accessing Reports
- Power BI Desktop – Creating Mobile View
- Power BI Service
- Power BI Service – Publishing Report
- Power BI Mobile – Accessing Report on Mobile Device
- Power BI Service – Collaboration and Distribution
Dashboard and Collaboration
- Power BI Service
- Building Dashboard
More Power BI Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company