Who should take this course?
Intermediate Python developers looking to use Python to explore and visualize large or complex data sets. Check out our Introduction to Python course if you’re new to Python.
The Training Covers These Topics:
- Learn how to use data science with Python.
- Create data pipeline workflows to analyze, visualize, and gain insights from data.
- Build a portfolio of data science projects with real world data.
- Analyze your own data sets and gain insights through data science.
- Master critical data science skills.
- Replicate real-world situations and data reports.
- Learn NumPy for numerical processing with Python.
- Conduct feature engineering on real world case studies.
- Learn Pandas for data manipulation with Python.
- Learn Matplotlib to create fully customized data visualizations with Python.
- Learn Seaborn to create beautiful statistical plots with Python.
- Construct a modern portfolio of data science resume projects.
- Get set-up quickly with the Anaconda data science stack environment.
1 – Python
2 – Jupyter Notebooks
3 – Numpy
4 – Pandas
- Data I/0: including Excel, CSV, and SQL
- Convert datasets to dataframes
- Alter specific data using custom functions
- Handle missing data
- Aggregate data
5 – Matplotlib for Fully Customizable Plots
- Implement customer figures and axis
6 – Seaborn for Statistical Plots
- Scatter Plots
- Distribution Plots
- Box Plots
More Python Classes
What People Are Saying About Us
Really good progression on Excel Levels 1-3. Was able to take a decent survey of the capability of Excel and work on target areas like V-LookUp which were of special importance to me. You can save the Manuals Work Books for reviewing and recreating lessons as practice
Carolyn did a great job at teaching the class and making all of the information feel manageable and easy to understand. Although the class was small and quiet she stayed engaging and thorough the entire time. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
Carolyn was a phenomenal teacher! I learned many new things from the Excel 3 course that I took; I can’t wait to take other courses that Data Creative offers.
I absolutely loved the trainings I have taken with Data Creative. The instructors are very professional, easy to follow, knowledgeable and friendly. The groups are relatively small, so you get personal attention. I highly recommend them for everyone that wants to learn new skills or improve their performance.
Awesome training at a very good pace. Trainers were very open to example scenarios and unique questions. Highly recommend!
Today I was took the excel level 2 class with Data Creative. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. He presented everything available to the lesson and more. I will definitely be taking the 3rd lesson through Data Creative.
I completed the level 1 and level 2 PowerPoint training with Damian and I learned so much! I’ve been using PowerPoint for a while and had no idea that there was so much you could do with it. Damian was very easy to follow, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to fine tune their skills in PowerPoint.
Excellent communication and class setup. Classes are well structured, not too fast-paced. Nice materials, easy to review and follow even if you do not have two screens!
Trish was an excellent facilitator and very personable. The class, Excel Level 4, was easy to follow and she encourage us all day to ask questions! She supplied us with a lot of useful information and “extras”. I learned what I was hoping to learn and had fun doing it.
I took the Excel Level 1, 2, 3, and the Power Point class. I have worked with Excel for over 20 years and I am blown away on how much I thought I knew, but really didn’t know. I would recommend Data Creative to anyone who would want to learn more about what different programs can do. I will be looking forward to any other class my place of employment will want me to take through this company